Thread: Blood in stool

Blood in stool

Hello

It's me back again. So basically when I was 18 I went through a few months when I'd notice small specks of red blood coating my stool. I worried about this for about a year and then the symptoms mainly stopped and I moved onto my next fear.
    Occasionally through the years I'd get small blood here and there but didn't panic. Over the last year it's come back much more consistent coming with every bowel movement. It's not alot just a streak on top of my stool but it's consistent I've booked to speak with my doctor again which I've done lots of times but they don't seem to be taking me serious. I have dull abdomen pain under my belly button also. I'm now 25 and very worried it might be bowel cancer I'm taking them steps to try be seen medically and to be honest praying for a diagnosis of crohns or colitis. I have no history of bowel cancer in my family should I be worried.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Re: Blood in stool

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information