Thread: Does this sound like signs of Lymphoma?

Does this sound like signs of Lymphoma?

I would say it started just over a month ago, I noticed some nights before bed I was getting body aches, chills and just general feeling unwell. I have been on a diet since March and noticed it was coming on workout days that were very tough.

About 3 weeks ago I went 4 days in a row and done some heavy sessions and on the 4th night I felt really shivery, chills, body aches, headache.

I took a rest week and felt absoloutly fine, gone back last week but cut down the amount of workout I was doing and felt fine, but last night I started to feel a little achey, not quite like the other times, but mainly legs were aching and irritable and a little round my shoulders I did not have any chills or headache or anything like that this time, I noticed the more I was worrying about it the worse it got but it was not really bad I think more in my head. I fell asleep around 2 am but noticed I kept waking up and tossing and turning and I woke up fully at half 4, I felt a little hot but no sweats and it quickly passed I just could not get back to sleep, I felt wide awake and very irritable.

I took my temp when I woke up at 4am which was 37.2c, is this a lymphoma fever? I took it again about half an hour later and was below 37.

This has happened every night, I would say about 4 times over a month and a half.

Am I showing signs of lymphoma or another type of blood cancer?

Today I just feel a bit tired and no motivation.

Re: Does this sound like signs of Lymphoma?

I last felt rough 3 weeks ago, last night was the first time and it was not as bad, just mild body aches and a bit hot when woke up

Ok so I’ve been my temp today and it’s been mainly normal but just done it and it’s up to 37.6!? I don’t feel I’ll or anything though is this normal?

From my understanding of lymphoma, it's not the kind of thing that comes and goes. It comes on and get progressively worse and worse until there's no doubt what is happening to you.

Obviously I'm not a doctor, but it sounds like you are going too hard at the gym and your body is yelling at you about it. 37.2 is well within normal body temp range, so I wouldn't be concerned about that. Body temp is like your weight, you weigh yourself in the morning it's going to be different than when you weigh yourself at night.

You mentioned your diet, are you eating enough? Could absolutely be that you're working your body too hard and not giving it enough fuel to keep up with the workload you are giving it and that is why you are feeling like poo. Same thing has been happening to me since I started my diet and exercise routine. Days where I really bust ass at the gym and don't eat enough, I feel pretty bad.

Definitely does not sound like any lymphoma I’ve ever heard of. You wouldn’t be going to the gym and working out, you’d be laid out sick and unable to move.

Thread Information