Hello everyone, I've been remarkably good for a long time now barring the odd episode which I have coped well with. However, I lost my husband recently and am now living alone. I have also had a health scare this year where I needed 2 stents put in my arteries to my heart (I had one in 2006) and had to go through it alone. Anyway, I've got through it but my old enemy dizziness is back with a vengeance. I've had been coping fine since my husband's death I thought apart from the obvious terrible grief and now this has appeared I'm terrified. I have a real phobia of dizziness, I have felt 'off' all week and then this morning I was in the bathroom just sat there and it came over me, this awful feeling which went through my whole body, not just my head, it was horrible. I also get a similar feeling when I lie down in bed at night. I am totally freaked out now and guess I should try and get a doctors appointment to put my mind at rest. I need to take my dogs out now but am too scared to leave the house and I just can't go through all that again. What causes these dizzy feelings??? I was just quietly sat there, not worrying, not long out of bed. Wondering if it could be one of my new medications so might ring the chemist. I just don't know how to cope with this without my darling husband. Please help x