Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Dark Mole

Re: Dark Mole

Quote Originally Posted by Rey1989 View Post

I’ve promised to myself, and those around me to seek treatment for my mental health when this is over, because one thing is for sure, I can’t go on like this.

Rey
    I sincerely hope that keep that promise...

Don’t think the meds are working, woke up with severe anxiety and a mild panick attack…

To top it all off, I now have really bad back pain and my left hip hurts as well.. (I must admit, ive had these types of pain before, but the timing is not right since I have severe anxiety about melanoma).

Can severe anxiety also cause these types of joint/muscle pain?

Rey

Rey
    Absolutely. But I'd also think back to your activities over the last few days too. Anxiety means tense muscles which tend to pull more easily..

As you say, you've had these types of pain before so this is a non issue I think..

I do have a 13 month old that is cruising all over the place, but also likes to be picked up quite a bit…

Also having to put him in and out of his car seat is quite awkward on my back. Hip pain? Not too sure… last week I had to walk 10 kms a day on average to get to and back from an event.. so could be that? Who knows…

thanks Nora!

Rey

Don’t think the meds are working, woke up with severe anxiety and a mild panick attack…

To top it all off, I now have really bad back pain and my left hip hurts as well.. (I must admit, ive had these types of pain before, but the timing is not right since I have severe anxiety about melanoma).

Rey
    What if you actually had melanoma? What would you do ?

I guess this is what I get for seeking reassurance online..

To answer your question, I don’t know. What the drs tell me to do I guess…

I see where you’re going with that question, not sure if it was appropriate at this time, but thanks for your input.

Rey

Rey

I guess this is what I get for seeking reassurance online..

To answer your question, I don’t know. What the drs tell me to do I guess…

I see where you’re going with that question, not sure if it was appropriate at this time, but thanks for your input.

Rey

Rey
    I am not going anywhere with my question. I am challenging you with your thinking...what would you do if you actually had a melanoma?
    And no don't tell me you would do what a doc tells that isnt what I am asking.

Rey
    As with 99% of the fears I've seen here through the years, I have an inkling all will be well This thread is over a month old and you've had the dragon breathing fire down your neck the entire time. No doubt you're mentally shot and it shows in your posts. The question is indeed appropriate. I lived that real fear for 5 years after my cancer diagnosis before I was officially deemed cancer free. The reassurance isn't doing a thing so might as well get your head together in case you're part of the 1%

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I sure have had this dragon breathing down my neck for well over a month now. I am tired. Waiting for weeks and weeks for results do not help with HA.

As I’ve said numerous times in this thread, I am taking medication for this, which I assume will take some time to fully kick in, as well as seeking counselling through my employers assistance program (don’t have the funds to pay for counselling at the moment, unfortunately).

I am doing what I can with what I have. Could I be doing more? Sure! If I had the mental strength at this moment I would, but this has shaken me up pretty good, as you’ve noted in my previous posts Fishmanpa.

If I actually had melanoma, which I really hope I don’t, I would try to spend the most time possible with my loved ones, until the end. Maybe thats more in sink with what you wanted to hear, not sure. But there it is.

Thank you for commenting in my post. I hope to be able to write to you all from the other side of anxiety soon.

Rey

As I’ve said numerous times in this thread, I am taking medication for this, which I assume will take some time to fully kick in, as well as seeking counselling through my employers assistance program (don’t have the funds to pay for counselling at the moment, unfortunately).

I am doing what I can with what I have. Could I be doing more? Sure! If I had the mental strength at this moment I would
    As I said, the reassurance is doing nothing and the reinforcement of your fears by posting is just feeding your dragon. Yes, it will take time for the meds to kick in and therapy and self care are an ongoing effort but you do have control over what you post.....

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread Information