Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Struggling

Struggling

I don’t usually complain on here but I am really struggling with my mental health.
    My general health hasn’t been good since having long covid. I was supposed to start a trial drug last month but it was pushed back till the 20th June.l am having problems with everyday tasks I may only eat a piece of fruit and have lost a lot of weight.
    Loosing mum and now dad moving with my brother to the states I am lost my sisters are here but….
    Anyway I don’t like feeling this way,my Psychiatrist has upped my depression meds but it hasn’t helped.
    I am really trying everyday to survive.

Re: Struggling

Sending love and hugs, for what they're worth. Lean on us, because we've got you.

Sorry to hear you're struggling. As Blue says, we're here for you.

Have an awkward hug from me

I'm really sorry to hear about all the terrible things which have happened to you, Lola. You've got a hell of a lot to contend with both in terms of your physical health with long covid which must be so debilitating and with how you feel emotionally. You must feel completely bereft and I suppose all your psych can do is up your meds but at this stage as you say it's all about getting through the hours of each day which is an incredible struggle for you, I'm sure.

Please let us support you on here in any small way we can..You did the right thing by letting your feelings out xx

Lola, I obviously echo what others have already said.
    I also want to say that you will see light at the end of the tunnel. You've been through a lot and you need time to settle physically and mentally from it all.
    I was in a similar state myself. Losing both my parents in a relatively short space of time and moving to a different area. It takes time and also to find your own identity and do the stuff that pleases you. I expect you've just been drifting up to now and that's ok because you are adjusting.
    You need to find that inner peace and it will come. So until then, do as you feel. If it's nothing, then allow that. If it's reading, sleeping, or just getting through the day. Eventually you will do more and more.
    Try not to have any regrets, look forward, live in the present. It will all help. If you need to talk, then we are here.

Oh I’m sorry to read this Lola. You’re always such a good and bright person to have around.
    Just take each crap moment as it comes, the next should be better, and if not that one then hopefully the one after.
    I’m pleased you are reaching out and seeking help. Don’t lose hope lovely, we are here & cheering you on xx

Oh Lola, you've had such a tough time. Give things time, do all the techniques you have learnt to help cope even if you just feel like you're going through the motions, it will still help.

My thoughts are with you.

Hang in there Lola you’re not alone there and loads of us in the same boat ( which might be a worry in itself, sinking ) since losing my mum I’ve felt a bit lost and it can be a lonely planet at times even when you’re with people .
    We just need to find our way again , have an awkward hug from me too ( I told my son inlaw the other day when he came in for a hug back off you can hug me all you like when I’m dead until then off the cloth moth ).

Hang in there Lola!

Thank you all for your kind replies.
    I am doing well after spending some time in health center.
    Ones again Thank you.xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information