Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: im panicking so hard and i don't know what to do.. i gave a cat a can of tuna yesterd

Re: im panicking so hard and i don't know what to do.. i gave a cat a can of tuna yes

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: im panicking so hard and i don't know what to do.. i gave a cat a can of tuna yes

GUYS GUYS since the day after the incident i've been feeling my throat dry and now on the 4th day it's officially sore throat!!!! i feel a minor discomfort when trying to swallow then now minor soreness!!!!

IS IT THE SYMPTOMS??? im freaking out for real!!

also thank you so much guys for replying trulyyyy

IS IT THE SYMPTOMS???
    Yes.....of a cold, or hayfever, or maybe covid (don't know which variant you have round your way, or level of community transmission), or hyperventilating .

I watched your cat video - thats a perfectly healthy looking cat to me. I looked up Rabies Cases in Jordan, and on average 1 person - 1 PERSON - gets it from an animal bite and dies each year !!!
    Last edited by Carys; 11-06-22 at 22:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    Yes.....of a cold, or hayfever, or maybe covid (don't know which variant you have round your way, or level of community transmission), or hyperventilating .

I watched your cat video - thats a perfectly healthy looking cat to me.

you have no idea how much i appreciate your reply and everyone else

could it be cold? but the timing is soooo supicous!

i read that anxiety could lead to sore throat specially since panicking prevents drinking or eating enough

also tbh i do as im typing now a toothache of a broken tooth could be abcess or root canal whcih also lead to sorr throat right?? but the pain of tooth started just 2 days ago but the sore throat almost 4 days ago same day of the incident!

im trying to justify or searching for reasons just to beg my mind to stop thinking about rabies!

also my cut on finger isn't even a cut! like same hour of the cut happened i peeld orange i felt mild sensation BUT i tried the next day to even put orange on it and salt and didn't feel a thing on the cur.. is it a good sign? that it isn't deep to cause rabies of me touching the side of the tuna can?

There is no rabies. There was certainly no bite and it sounds like there wasn't even a cut, and if there was it was almost inperceivably nothingy in depth.

I know it feels like it in your mind, but 'suspicious' is nothing more than 'coincidence'. People with HA start putting together A and B and come up with XXXXX looking for causes and effects that don't exist. A sore throat isn't, that I'm aware, a rabies symptoms anyhow. I reckon that cat is someone's well looked after pet (and probably vaccinated anyway) who has decided to come a-begging. I would definitely get your tooth looked at, as if that has some form of infection in the root then most definitely it can cause a sore throat - and swollen glands, and assorted facial and throat symptoms.

but the sore throat almost 4 days ago same day of the incident!
    Absolutely TOTALLY impossible that there is any connection to the cat and the sore throat, unless you are very allergic to cats of course . Rabies would have an incubation period, I don't know what it is, and I'd recommend you don't look it up - but its not immediate.

BTW - the side of her mouth has different coloured skin, thats all.
    Last edited by Carys; 11-06-22 at 22:59.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information