I’m in need of some reassurance please.

I’ve previously struggled with health anxiety but have managed to keep it under control during the whole pandemic but that is possibly because as a family aside from covid we have had no other illnesses.

So 3 weeks ago I visited my dr with shoulder pain and was prescribed pain killers and Physiotherapy. After the second day I started with really painful stomach cramps (she has also given me something to ease my stomach while taking the pain killers) as it was the weekend I stopped taking the painkillers and called the dentist in the Monday morning. She advises I should continue with the stomach tablets but no pain killers and to call bag at the end of the week if still in pain. By Friday it had eased dramatically but was still there. I called back and she said I should finish the course as I maybe just have a delicate stomach. So now here we are with only 2 tablets left and I still get discomfort throughout the day. It’s not a continuous pain. It cramps in the centre around my belly button. Add to this I have intermittent pain in the centre just under my rib which have had previously (I suspect this is anxiety related)

Now obviously I’m fearing that worse. I know I’m my sensible head that it’s likely to be a reaction to the medication and perhaps o need a dissent stomach tablet but the anxiety is taking over now and made worse that my husband has done away so I’m home alone with lots of time to dwell on it.

I have no one to talk to about this and don’t know what to do :-(