Thread: Bach ache in morning

Bach ache in morning

In getting a pain in lower back and right had side of back, but does seem to move around, it's not there when I go to bed, but is waking me at 5.30 6.00, . This has been going in for a frew months now, it does seem to ease up during the day. However Im worried this is sinister I have also got foam in urine. Im trying not to catastrophise about it . Anyone else have this issue, I Googled it big mistake 🙁🙁🙁

Re: Bach ache in morning

Doesn't sound sinister at all to me. Maybe you need a new bed/mattress.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thanks, I hope so, my concern is I have something serious and it's growing , I know doc will just fob me off .You hear these cases of people who end up being diagnosed with something bad after months of trivial symptoms. Really worried. .

Where are you hearing of these people being badly misdiagnosed?

I'd look at your mattress..

So it’s not there during the day except for the easing up of symptoms from the night before . It’s not there when you go to bed but it is when you wake up. So something is happening during the night. It’s got to be your mattress.

I had this, I woke up with lower back pain regularly. So I invested in a simba mattress. They do monthly plans because they are damn expensive so I went with that. Result….massively reduced back pain. Not completely gone because I do have lower disc problems but it’s a great deal better.

They recommend mattresses are changed every 10 years and when you think of the time we spend on them it makes sense.

Ghost…Spillways

Thanks all for responding, my mattress will be almost 10 years old, as I live alone and don't carry much weight would have thought it would still be ok but getting a new one won't do any harm at this point The ache doesn't feel muscular to me snd it moves around which is odd.

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Doesn't sound sinister at all to me. Maybe you need a new bed/mattress.
    The wife and I have been talking about getting one as ours is over 10 years old but in the mean time we got a memory foam topper and that solved the problem. Comfy as all get out!

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by sleepless65 View Post
    Thanks all for responding, my mattress will be almost 10 years old, as I live alone and don't carry much weight would have thought it would still be ok but getting a new one won't do any harm at this point The ache doesn't feel muscular to me snd it moves around which is odd.
    The recommendation is to change them after 8 years and I would go with the best you can afford...

Thread Information