Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stomach issues abnormal blood test

Stomach issues abnormal blood test

I had a blood test Monday just gone due to stomach issues bloating constants trapped wind pain and constant burping and acid reflux. I call doctors yesterday receptionist said that result were in but a doctor hadn't reviewed them yet

I called today again at 2 receptionist told me that 3 tests came back normal and 3 have come back abnormal and the doctor wants a word with me and had booked me a doctors appointment via telephone for 11am on Monday.

I'm really freaking out was freaking out before I had test now I worried something is seriously wrong. Don't know how to cope

Re: Stomach issues abnormal blood test

Hi there I'm kind of in the same boat myself so know exactly how ur feeling. Try and relax it could and probably will be something straightforward 👍
    I swear I never want to get bloods done again this is too stressful for me!

I know the waiting is just as bad as the results ... have you had yours back yet ?

Yes I got mine back and I've to go back for more bloods as my alt level in my liver was slightly high.... In a normal person this wouldnt be a worry but omg I'm stressed and I'm not back til a week on Tuesday. Hope ur OK it's a horrible thing waiting 😔

I know what you mean in a normal person they would stress till they see the doxtor ....I'm okay ish I'm thinking the worse cancer etc and I don't even know what the results are but I just keep telling myself if it was really bad doctor would have called me back today

I'm just stressing because not 1 but 3 markers where abnormal. It's going to be a very long weekend waiting.

Good luck for next Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by C4nd1ce86 View Post
    I know what you mean in a normal person they would stress till they see the doxtor ....I'm okay ish I'm thinking the worse cancer etc and I don't even know what the results are but I just keep telling myself if it was really bad doctor would have called me back today

I'm just stressing because not 1 but 3 markers where abnormal. It's going to be a very long weekend waiting.

Good luck for next Tuesday
    Thank you 👍 and the same for you for Monday, please keep me posted. Positive thoughts 😊

Spoke and my alt level was elevated but doctor said it was better than my results when i had blood test and I had high inflammation marker but I had a skin infection which I'm taking antibiotics for .. I feel really silly now for worrying so much... let me know how you get on next Tuesday with yours

Quote Originally Posted by C4nd1ce86 View Post
    Spoke and my alt level was elevated but doctor said it was better than my results when i had blood test and I had high inflammation marker but I had a skin infection which I'm taking antibiotics for .. I feel really silly now for worrying so much... let me know how you get on next Tuesday with yours
    Ah that's great news! So glad for you! You can relax now 👍😊

Same boat. CBC supposed to be returned 24hrs and it’s more than 24hrs :( it’s July 4th so doctor is off. I’m sitting here freaking out.

My last CBC was just a month ago.anxiety sucks

Hope you feel better

Quote Originally Posted by nhelen79 View Post
    Same boat. CBC supposed to be returned 24hrs and it’s more than 24hrs :( it’s July 4th so doctor is off. I’m sitting here freaking out.

My last CBC was just a month ago.anxiety sucks

Hope you feel better
    It really does suck! I've wasted days of my life with panic and anxiety it's awful!
    Hope you get your results soon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information