So I'm hoping you all could read this and give me any reasurance or advice. I'm at a complete loss right now.

Two years ago I had a CT scan of my brain. For my vertigo symptoms. They said it was clear and nothing to worry about. Well now two years later and I'm experiencing these weird symptoms.

Constant deja vu moments. I'll be thinking to myself or talking to someone then bam, a quick thought that feels very familiar, like it's from a dream, hits me. As soon as I try to focus on it, it goes away. It feels so familiar yet I can never tell what it is.

I heard constant deja vu could be small seizures and it could be a brain tumor.

Anytime I try to focus my eyes on something or if I blink slowly, the back of my neck and my whole head twitches. Enough to cause it to move. It's really odd. I can make this happen if I tighten my neck musclesin the back? I think that's what I'm doing idk. It feels like a twitch in the back of my neck and whole head. Again, I heard head twitches can be a seizure.

If I move my head around, I'll notice extreme vertigo and my eyes can't focus on anything.

And I'm also seeing moving objects like floaters in the corners of my eyes.

All of these symptoms have convinced me I have a brain tumor. Am I over reacting? I feel so hopeless. I just want to be happy.