Hi. I've posted on here a few times for different issues in the past. i feel like im about to start spiralling over something else now and its my heart :( It started with a solid 10 seconds of palpitations when i was relaxing a couple days ago. I genuinely thought I was going to die. And ever since ive been so scared of potentially having heart failure, because ive also noticed im breathless alot of the time.. Even doing stuff like sewing to try and distract myself gets really hard because i feel my heart rate rising by the time im done with a couple of stitches, and then i feel short of breath.. it's what triggered one of my panic attacks. Ive had 4 anxiety attacks in 4 days. Each time terrified it was my heart failing. I have an ECG booked in this month but ive already read that if i'm not having symptoms during the ECG it's as good as useless

I had a normal ECG a couple years ago, but i have trouble accepting that for the same reason im worried this upcoming test wont be useful for diagnosing what's really wrong with me. Im finding myself avoiding even moving too fast or too far if it risks raising my heart rate. I can't do this for the weeks between now and an ECG im almost sure won't show anything anyways!!!

I'm really despairing right now. Atleast with my fear of cancers the specter of sudden death wasn't really looming. Now i have my fingers to my neck checking my pulse every other 20 minutes. Ive taken Lorazepam 4 days in a row and i don't want to take another if i have a panic attack today incase i develop a benzo addiction. Fuuck!!!