Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Appendictis worries good God!

Re: Appendictis worries good God!

I've been there with this exact fear... trust me you get so many pains in your tummy area all of the time. Most of which you don't even normally pay attention to.
    You would know if you had appendicitis.

With mine, I ended up at A&E, out of hours doctors, my own doctors and you just get caught in a cycle when in reality, chances are it's nothing serious or to even worry about. My right side got tender because I kept pressing the area, looking for tenderness lol.

Do you suffer with GERD or Indigestion a lot? Mine flares up when I'm especially anxious and feels exactly as you described.

Chin up, the only way to break the cycle with this one is to simply focus your mind away from the feelings and pain and focus on something more interesting - eventually you'll find the pain disappear

Re: Appendictis worries good God!

Quote Originally Posted by RyanM1994 View Post
    I've been there with this exact fear... trust me you get so many pains in your tummy area all of the time. Most of which you don't even normally pay attention to.
    You would know if you had appendicitis.

With mine, I ended up at A&E, out of hours doctors, my own doctors and you just get caught in a cycle when in reality, chances are it's nothing serious or to even worry about. My right side got tender because I kept pressing the area, looking for tenderness lol.

Do you suffer with GERD or Indigestion a lot? Mine flares up when I'm especially anxious and feels exactly as you described.

Chin up, the only way to break the cycle with this one is to simply focus your mind away from the feelings and pain and focus on something more interesting - eventually you'll find the pain disappear
    So you've had it or you mean you had the fear and ended up in a and e? It's started to settle a bit now but damn this last week and a half has been hell with anxiety through the roof the first time is today when i feel a little more calm but it's definitely always there in the back of my head for the next stomach twinge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information