Hello,

I am so ashamed and disappointed in myself. My health anxiety has been super good, but now I am spiraling over my symptoms I have lately. I got over covid quite recently. I am feeling a lot better, but ever since all my other symptoms went, I am left with this sinus pressure and pain. My ears feel full and I have some facial pain over the front of my nose and forehead pain. The most puzzling thing though that I am not congested. I am able to breathe just fine through my nose. It's driving me absolutely mad. It's all I can think about. I am anxious it's turning into a sinus infection even though I do not have discolored mucus or any of the other symptoms. No fever either. It's just this sinus pressure that makes my head feel full along with my ears.

I spoke with my therapist about it today and I explained how my health anxiety is spiraling. She is going to be having me do an exercise to think rationally about my symptoms instead of catastrophize. It's incredibly difficult though right now. My worst fear is that my symptoms will get worse from here and that I won't be able to see my doctor. I take off for a trip on Sunday and will not be back until the following Tuesday. So, I'm incredibly anxious things will not resolve from here.

Has anyone ever had residual sinus pain from a virus like this before?