Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bowel Cancer scare- urgent referral

Re: Bowel Cancer scare- urgent referral

Quote Originally Posted by willous1 View Post
    Yep, I agree. Even the Doctor doesn't have them yet. I am waiting for a call back. I have to stop googling as well.

I am going to take the PatientsKnowBest app off my phone as it is causing so many anxiety issues.

Well done. You won't regret it and you don't need this app constantly available.

Just spoke to the doctor who said microscopic blood was found in urine sample and white blood cells. I now need to do another one in a month. I can't cope anymore. He doesn't say what in particular things could be.

I actually don't want to feel like this anymore...just keep crying

Quote Originally Posted by willous1 View Post
    Just spoke to the doctor who said microscopic blood was found in urine sample and white blood cells. I now need to do another one in a month. I can't cope anymore. He doesn't say what in particular things could be.
    That’s so very common. I have nearly always have microscopic blood in urine samples. Was told it’s just me!!

Thank you, that's good to know. My doctor is very old school, no nonsense type. I am going to Spain for a holiday on Sunday and wish I wasn't. The referral to the bowel clinic did not go over as there was a clerical issue.

I have had issues with my bladder for well over 20 years and I'm 37 now. Always wake up in the night etc. Swear I have a enlarged prostate. Just feels like with the health anxiety, although I'm doing my best to cope with it...I'm just getting one thing after the other.

Hi all,

I have had more bloods and some results were slightly different however my Ferratin levels went from 3-4, I'm sure this makes no difference. I am always tired but my GP will not give me iron tablets whilst under investigation and I am still awaiting the colorectal department appointment. I am so anxious and cannot tell whether it's that or not contributing towards the tiredness?

I went for a new job and got it but do not feel like starting and am just crying all the time.

I have so many aches mainly at night and woke up in the middle of the night with palpitations, a fast heart rate and aches in arms. Could it be stress? Trying not to google.

I'm exhausted....is anyone else in this weather? I'm so stressed

I'm exhausted as well, but I'm in the States and hot weather isn't abnormal for us (and we thankfully have A/C). Luckily I'm spending a week in cooler and rainy weather next week, and am definitely looking forward to it. Hoping for a long, cold, snowy winter.

Congrats on the new job! Hopefully you get some answers on your tests soon...I wish I could provide more advice or comfort there but it's not an area I'm very familiar with.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information