Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vehicles and Log Books

Re: Vehicles and Log Books

I'm afraid all that's lost on me as an aged dinosaur!! I'm sure my daughter will be able to "translate" it for me though!

Thanks for the info anyway.

I like Peugeots, we had a 206 and I loved it. My first choice last Friday was a Peugeot 307 but the private seller was economical with the truth. Took it for a spin and the grind of metal on metal rang out. I wasn't going to spend 800 odd quid on a car that would need new brake pads and disks immediately.

However, we've been lent our son's partner's car while they go on holiday. So we have wheels if only for a week or so. On a separate issue, its been decided we will house-sit for them. I've not slept outside of this house since 2009, so its raising anxiety.

Who "decided" this for you, Fishman?

Mrs F Pulisa. My son called earlier to say he's told the neighbours they can call in for coffee. Great. The idea was to go there to get away from anxiety. They live in a small village where everyone knows everybody else, they are in and out of each other's houses. My idea of hell.

My log book didn’t take 6 weeks to come through, so I hope you’re is quicker.

I have a fiesta too, great car. I also have a little mini which is so fun to drive.

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    Mrs F Pulisa. My son called earlier to say he's told the neighbours they can call in for coffee. Great. The idea was to go there to get away from anxiety. They live in a small village where everyone knows everybody else, they are in and out of each other's houses. My idea of hell.
    It might be nice. You know what they say about a change.

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    Maybe Mrs F would like to house-sit for them? You could stay put at home. She could have as many coffee mornings as she wanted.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information