Thread: Weird toe

Weird toe

Okay this is a weird one but causing panic nonetheless.... my little toe burns intermittently.... like really burns for 3 seconds and then stops. Of course I'm now in a dvt rabbit hole. Anyone?
    Doesn't feel hot to touch. Is a bit red.

Worried about unusual symptoms

Hi all
    So I'm on day 4 f this odd symptom. Little toe feeeels a little swollen and when I run my finger over I feel a hard bit or something. But the odd bit is that several times a day ii get a really warm sensation on it which lasts seconds then disappears. I'm just very conccerned

Re: Weird toe

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Bunion? Not just for big toes. If the toe is rubbing or squashed in footwear. It cause redness, swelling, warm to touch and sometimes pain.

Not exact same synthoms but last year I had my big toe get really swollen and red for a while and did every test, xray, mri you name it. Eventually it was not swollen anymore but would get really red and hot if I stood up or if the foot was not elevated, was super strange. This lasted for 6 months? I gave up on it and thought was never going to go back to normal, pretty much everywhere I went I just elevated my foot. Then all of a sudden it just stopped doing it. This is probably not the same thing but give it sometime, sometimes body does weird things and not something bad

Thread Information