Hi yes know I had similar even a year before that too has similar and both times I’ve had pelvic and stomach ultrasounds. This is different feels worse could that be in my mind tbh I hope it’s just my anxiety. This started cause of long period own a stressed before that happens I didn’t start the bloating till over a week later. I been told by my family that it’s prob my anxiety I hope it is but feels worse than last time. Last night laying in my sides the pressure bloating feeling above belly button and under pelvis felt very uncomfortable all and walking also makes pelvis feel heavy. Last time I know had to pee more but this time I have to pee every few minutes.

All i could think is it a tumor causing all this. My appointment is tomorrow I’m trying to not get anxious but it’s impossible laying on my back thy area feels bloated heavy.

I know you could not diagnose but you think is possible for ovarian tumor to come out of nowhere cause all these symptoms within two weeks I’m trying to tell myself that it makes no sense but still I worry