Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloated and gassy very worried it’s ovarian cancer

Bloated and gassy very worried it’s ovarian cancer

This all started when I got my period on the 5th it was heavier than usual and I was passing a lot of clots. When it was supposed to be over for a week extra I had very light bleeding when wiping this never happened before. Then after bleeding stopped o started getting sore feeling in my vulva area on both sides and into bottom of butt too feel it. The most scary is now for a week I have bloating very bad uncomfortable feeling. When I wake up after eating or when urinating which I’ve been doing a lot also new. I feel gassy in my back and up to my chest constipated even though I’ve pooped. Bloating is in middle of stomach and also in pelvic area it feels heavy to walk and pressure feeling down the there. I also have lower back pain and hip when having to urinate. I’ve read all the symptoms and have almost every symptom. I’ve had this worry before but this is different since this started with bleeding and never had. Please don’t tell me to go to dr I really couldn’t deal with it but if it doesn’t stop another week I’ll prob go. I just need hope right now that others have had these symptoms and for a long time and they are ok. I’m laying here with a horrible bloating feeling my thighs also are twitching I’m very scared this is cancer and I don’t know what to do

Re: Bloated and gassy very worried it’s ovarian cancer

I think that if it’s still bothering you after a week then you should go and get checked out. Not because I think you have anything horribly bad, but you may have a cyst or fibroids / which are all perfectly normal. Or you may just have horrible anxiety that’s affecting your digestive system.

I used to get similar symptoms around ovulation.
    I’ve also had a cyst, and that was discovered after spotting.

Thing is I’ve had similar in past few times I posted about it and everytime they sent me for a ultrasound to check and all times they said I was ok just full of gas last time was 2017 I had one. I worry more this time cause it started with the bleeding idk if it connected. It’s weird when I lay on my side it feels good not all the time but would that be if it was a tumor would I all of sudden have all symptoms at once I could deal with annoying bloating if I knew it wasn’t ovarian what do you think

Light stool please help

Things been hell for me for almost month now started with having a period extra week with very light bleeding. Then starting having uti like symptoms and last week felt bloated and feel pressure heavy feeling in pelvic area. I also been for two days having stomachaches cramps. Now for about three days have very light stools never seen it that light and I’m afraid It over for me. I read nothing good about having that light stool. I read it could liver or pancreatic cancer or even gallbladder cancer I have a gallstone but I’ve never any symptoms from it. I know ovarian or colon cancer could spread to liver now I’m worried it’s one of those. Have a dr appointment but not for a week. Anyone have any of things and they were ok. This doesn’t t sound good

Re: Light stool please help

Had it last week; wasn't concerned but made a note. It's fixed itself now.

Re: Light stool please help

Good to know thanks. I’m thinking all my probs are separate or maybe even anxiety at this point. Two days I thought bloating pressure feeling was getting better now it’s bad again makes no sense. I’m telling myself that ovarian cancer would cause all these probs at same time all of a sudden

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Emmz

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

I’m not getting any replies to the bloating post and I need advice I moved dr appointment to Tuesday cause I’m very scared I just want to know if anyone had bloating for two weeks more in pelvic area and it wasn’t cancer I just feel it’s over for me
    Last edited by scaredgirl86; 31-07-22 at 23:14. Reason: Misspelled

Why don’t my post get anymore answers thsy why I posted a new others do no one ever cares when I post this is scariest thing I’ve been through I have appointment Tuesday need someone mail o talk to make myself relax I cannot sleep I’m too scared my pelvic area feel kinda hard

Its not that nobody cares, its just sometimes people don't know any answers or haven't experienced it themselves.

Bloating ? Yes, often and terribly badly - from IBS. If you were stressed/are stressed about things going on then your period can change, and if that stresses you (and you say that you've never been so scared imagining all sorts of malignant outcomes) then certainly you can get weeks of gas, disturbed bowel flora and then digestion not being effective. Outcome - gassy bloating.

I've looked through your history, and threads, and in 2015 you had an IDENTICAL situation where you thought you had Ovarian Cancer, with the same symptoms. Might be worth rereading that ?

https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showth...nd-please-help

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information