Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Bloated and gassy very worried it’s ovarian cancer

Re: Bloated and gassy very worried it’s ovarian cancer

Look, please talk to your dr. We cannot diagnose you, and if you are going to refuse tests then I’m not sure what we can do.
    You do not know how you will deal with tests until it’s your turn.

I got my urine and blood test results but the girl left a message didn’t get to talk to my dr left two messages for her and she didn’t get back to me. It said my urine had three different bacterias in it. Then she said to follow up with a gynecologist. I want the real explanation what going. I need to talk dr isn’t that saying I have an infection which is what I’ve been suffering if it is why no mention of antibiotic. Why would I have to go to a gynecologist.

I called dr again she was supposed to call during her break she still didn’t I’m still in pain with no explanation. I’m pissed off she needs to tell me my results if it’s an infection she needs to give me antibiotics my pain isn’t getting better. What else am I supposed to think it is she leaves me guessing. It’s not right she and everyone sssumes it’s all in my head brush off symptoms. I told her I’m on pain and have symptoms that seem like an infection and bacteria in my urine why is nothing being done. If it’s not an infection then I’m dying of ovarian cancer nothing else it could be. My pain isn’t like where a cyst would be it’s in middle of pelvis under belly button and everywhere it says that is where you have symptoms of oc and since dr won’t get back to me I have to sit and worry

Finally talked to dr

Dr called she said that my blood test was good and my red white blood cells everything were good. She said she think the long period I had last month which is what started this caused all this bacteria which is what was found in urine and is why she thinks my stomach has been like that. I told her I’m still in pain but hogue right under the belly button. She said she don’t t think I have ovarian cancer and to let all bacteria run it’s course to get back to normal. She wasn’t sure about if that’s causing the bacteria that’s what it sounded like and I’m still worried. I know I should t but what if it don’t go away then what.

I’m having the same bloated/pressure feeling for a few days or so. You are explaining the exact experience as me, minus the period/bleeding. I am due for my period in about 4 days. So we will see how that goes. But in the meantime this bloated/pressure is so damn uncomfortable. When I sit down it’s the worst, especially on the toilet for some reason I feel the pressure more. Standing i don’t feel much. The best position for me is laying down, with a heating pad. It helps relax whatever is going on and then I hear all those rumbling bubble sounds. I’m having a bowel movement, so confused what is going on there.

Of course, my mind went to those sinister thoughts, but I’ve also had this feeling before and it passed. So I keep telling myself that it’s another episode. I’ve been doing so well with my therapy lately, but because I had another health anxiety thought pop into my head, I came here, instead of google. Please let me know what they say to do, because I need relief.

Re: Finally talked to dr

No one should I just accept what she said that it’s not ovarian even though I still have pain

It's still very early in the UK, where most of the users are. I'd accept your doctor's advice, though.

Listen to your doctor and let it run its course. I have a two week rule with most things. If it hasn't improved by then, give your doctor another call. If they found bacteria in your urine, then that's the likely culprit.

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Emmz

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Quote Originally Posted by scaredgirl86 View Post
    No one should I just accept what she said that it’s not ovarian even though I still have pain
    You don’t have to accept what she has said, it’s your body after all. Your tests have shown no red flags though, so what do you want them to do now? Ask them.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information