Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bloated and gassy very worried it’s ovarian cancer

Re: Bloated and gassy very worried it’s ovarian cancer

Yes I been eating less and trying stop drinking diet soda I thought I was gassy from that but it didn’t seem to stop it. When I age to go to bathroom before after is when I feel all pressure in pelvis area it’s really weird thought it was uti but it’s not.

If it’s not a uti why isn’t it going away this is definitely a pelvic bladder thing going on I’m very scared it a tumor pressing on bladders what’s causing this. Still no period either what am I supposed to think

You are still revisiting the negative catastrophic reasons your brain in creating for these 'symptoms and sensations'. You've had this before, it was nothing and it went, its due to your anxiety - which is also probably why your period is becoming a bit less regular too.

this is definitely a pelvic bladder thing going on I’m very scared it a tumor pressing on bladders what’s causing this.
    ....but its not, same as it wasn't the previous times. Your doctor has checked you.

Still no period either what am I supposed to think
    Your constant anxiety is affecting your hormones ...... common.
    Last edited by Carys; 08-08-22 at 11:09.

I think this is really infection though I was not as anxious after drs appointment and days later it got bad again. I try not thinking about like I used to nothing has stopped this. Today for some reason it’s worse than ever. I have to keep going to bathroom the pelvic pressure feels worse it uncomfortable to stand call it feels heavy laying on my back is hell. When I’m on my side it’s best. I just worry it a tumor spreading in there. The last time I had a pelvic ultrasound was beginning of 2017 could something has grown since then I know I’m afraid this time more than ever usually it goes away after I’m told it’s ok but this time it’s not it’s ruining everything I’m uncomfortable all day and night

I wanted to say dr felt the outside of stomach and pelvis is didn’t hurt when she pressed but i worry that wouldn’t be enough to know for sure there’s no disease. I’m afraid I was too anxious i didn’t explain everything. I’m still in pain the pelvis all feels weird no period I just don’t know what else to think I stand up feels heavy down there spot right under belly button feels like muscular feeling kinda but not. I’m very scared I’m dying. The last time I had pelvic ultrasound was 2017 would anything.have grown since then

So your dr said to go back if it still feels the same or worse after 2 weeks?

Maybe try keeping a diary & instead of continually monitoring how you feel, just check in twice or 3 times a day, when you wake up and after you’ve eaten. Write about how you feel and what you were doing when you felt that way. Then you’ll have something to take back to the dr. And especially note when you are feeling fine, and anything that helped you feel that way.

Xx

Your doctor listened to your symptoms and they clearly didn't match 'large internal tumour' - so you do as Scass said, have the option to go back in 2 weeks.

She just said come follow up I really don’t want to cause there’s nothing to do but the ultrasound and I’ll be too anxious to do that. She don’t think I need one or that anything is wrong. I don’t think I said all I needed to tjst day. Tomorrow I should finally get blood test results takes a week hopefully that’ll be good I’m still afraid. I don’t know if I count any more weeks worrying over this. I wake up everyday hurting and worrying I’m dying of ovarian cancer it’s hell. I thought it would go away if it’s anxiety but it’s not I don’t know whats wrong

Woke up with bad period pain today. The cramps and still have the pressure on pelvis under the belly button and bottom of pelvisi thighs hurt but still no period. I know stress could delay it but with everything else makes me think there’s something wrong with my ovaries. Please tell me you don’t think if had oc would out of nowhere start having all this pelvic stuff in three weeks these weeks heve been terrifying

"Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information