Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloated and gassy very worried it’s ovarian cancer

Re: Bloated and gassy very worried it’s ovarian cancer

Hi yes know I had similar even a year before that too has similar and both times I’ve had pelvic and stomach ultrasounds. This is different feels worse could that be in my mind tbh I hope it’s just my anxiety. This started cause of long period own a stressed before that happens I didn’t start the bloating till over a week later. I been told by my family that it’s prob my anxiety I hope it is but feels worse than last time. Last night laying in my sides the pressure bloating feeling above belly button and under pelvis felt very uncomfortable all and walking also makes pelvis feel heavy. Last time I know had to pee more but this time I have to pee every few minutes.

All i could think is it a tumor causing all this. My appointment is tomorrow I’m trying to not get anxious but it’s impossible laying on my back thy area feels bloated heavy.

I know you could not diagnose but you think is possible for ovarian tumor to come out of nowhere cause all these symptoms within two weeks I’m trying to tell myself that it makes no sense but still I worry

It’s very likely to be stress related, and seems like your physical anxiety symptoms affect you there. Let us know how you get on.

yes know I had similar even a year before that too has similar and both times I’ve had pelvic and stomach ultrasounds.
    ...and what was the outcome from those ? Surely something needs to be learnt from the previous occasions and variety of checks ? If you aren't learning to do positive personal reassurance from various times you've been wrong, with the same symptoms.....then that's what to work on and not asking for reassurance.
    Last edited by Carys; 02-08-22 at 16:07.

I went to dr my urine was good and she checked my stomach everything she said no signs of anything being wrong she said I could do a checkup in few weeks if I want then could get a ultrasound but not do any reason just to for my anxiety. She thinks anxiety causing all probs I know that’s true I still worried cause feel that way still but I think it should go away. She also said I need to go to gastro for my acid reflex this way I don’t have to be take stuff for it

I don't think you should have another ultrasound for reassurance purposes. It's unnecessary and just drags out this HA episode.

Glad to hear that all is well but as Carys says, you do need to stop yourself from catastrophising and recognise common anxiety symptoms which you have had in the past and which can reoccur at any time.

Yea your right. I still feel little heaviness but I’m hoping it’ll go away soon I should’ve know it wouldn’t be as soon as went to dr. The dr told me I rally need to fix my s anxiety as you all see this has been making life hell for me for long time and I don’t want to feel this way anymore. I’m trying to find the right therapist I been to many I just need someone who could help i find a lot of them don’t really do anything but talk and need more than talking

Feeling is still there I don’t if it gets worse when have to go to bathroom. I wake up ever day with low back pain and feeling like I’ve been holding in urine then it goes away but the pressure feeling under belly doesn’t. It’s worse when walking very heavy. I’m worried still that all she did was feel stomach she says show no signs of ovarian cancer that it’s my anxiety but it’s not going away. I don’t know what could cause this. I don’t want to go back two weeks from now ans get a ultrasound

Yes, you do know whats causing it.......why are you even questioning it ? LEARN from your past symptoms that have been from being anxious, your past threads. You don't need an ultrasound, you need to recognise this for what it is.

I thought it was going away it was better yesterday. Today it’s bad again I don’t know to describe it I don’t think it’s gas not all of it.If I have to go to bathroom it feel worse heavy under belly button and lower it also goes around to back. Pelvic pressure I don’t know what it is walking and sitting in car is when it’s worst when I lay on stomach feels better .

Was supposed to get period yesterday but I didn’t I don’t know when I’ll get since last month which started all this I had a long period for first time. I’m worried this is proof something is wrong with ovaries. I didn’t get blood test results I’m hoping it is good.
    There’s no explanation besides what I worry if is for what I’m feeling. I don’t think it’s anxiety I know thst makes it worse but don’t think that’s causing this

Have you tried Lactaid or changing your diet?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information