Thread: Breast Ultrasound

Breast Ultrasound

Hi everyone! I just need some advice, I’m beside myself with worry and want to be able to live my life and take care of myself & my 1 year old. I’m currently newly pregnant and have been having some tenderness in my breast, the same breast I had a lump biopsied in 2019. I went to the doctor and she mentioned I was suppose to get follow up ultrasounds every 6 months after the biopsy to check for growth. I was shocked because I thought benign meant it was okay to leave alone. Now im having a follow up ultrasound and I’m terrified because I’ve waiting so long, and not much can be done with me being pregnant. I’m so scared I messed up and idk how to be calm waiting for the ultrasound and then the results. 😭😭

Re: Breast Ultrasound

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I know no one responded but incase someone comes across this, my ultrasound scan was good, my original lump has shrunk.

That's really good news. I do wonder how many procedures aren't really necessary given the insurance system in America, but you say there's a lump so I guess there's something there, so glad everything is still benign. Enjoy your pregnancy. 💕

Great news - I was about to reply to your original message (didn't see it earlier)!

Thread Information