Just had a panic attack. Been feeling really rough over the past few days with headaches, brain fog. Been associating it with stress after losing my job and worrying about paying bills and rent or sinuses
The headaches started on Tuesday, every time I stood up, bent down coughed. I would get throbbing/pressure at the back of my head travelling towards the temples. It takes a few seconds after walking around for me to get the headache and it feels like brain freeze headache. It is a bit better now and I dont get it as bad when I do stand up, it just ffeels like a normal headache like all crampy and achy. Been worrying about whether it is something serious. Laid on my back to do a self massage of my head to ease the tension and I just broke down crying about how I just want to feel normal again. My period started yesterday I think I am getting emotional about everything, still feel shaky. I just feel so fragile and weak and vulnerable. I am under health in mind but there is a long waiting list and have called up the mental health line as well. Nervous wreck right now. Trying to battle and brave it out.