Thread: MS ALS this time I am really scared

MS ALS this time I am really scared

I have had my arm fall asleep on me in my sleep in many occasions but its happened to me a lot lately and this morning, my arm felt tingly. After a few minutes it went away but while I was driving my foot started to tingle as well and now I feel pins and needles all over and twitching all over as well. A couple weeks ago I also had a muscle twitch/spasm on my shoulder blade for 2 whole days. I am starting to think its ALS or MS and I am so scared.

Re: MS ALS this time I am really scared

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: MS ALS this time I am really scared

Honestly, just wrong positioning can cause your arm/leg to fall asleep. It happens to me at night sometimes as well and I’ve also had it in the car because I was sitting funny. If I stop and walk around and reposition it’s fine. Anxiety itself can cause twitching - and I’m pretty sure MS or ALS doesn’t start with twitches/pins and needles.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Thread Information