Quote Originally Posted by Darksky View Post
When I had it, it got progressively better each day but on day 7 or 8 it decided to have a final fling with me and I felt worse. Next day it was all ok. I tested negative on day 9 but I’m sure I would have done so before but I was determined to have that neg result so I delayed taking the test. I had a very phlegmy throat for about a week after the neg test.

Finally getting covid after keeping myself safe for so long was a jolt and it DOES increase anxiety, so what you’re feeling is quite normal for an anxiety sufferer. I’m sure you will be fine and as the days pass you will come to believe it yourself.
I haven't noticed any improvement so far but everyone is different and it's still only day 4. The thing that scares me the most is because I'm overweight and reading that overweight people have highest odds of having severe outcomes. I've been vaccinated but that was over a year ago. I have no idea if I have any protection from covid with a vaccine that far out. And I'm taking Paxlovid which is supposed to help. I'm trying to stay calm through this.

I haven't been sleeping much if at all at night because of my throat and stuffed up nose.