Hi guys, just wondering if anyone ever experienced something like this before.

Woke up one day a month ago when I rolled over to a pinching pain in my ovary. Thought I pulled a muscle so just got on with it. It just got worse as time went on to the point I was bleeding heavily with clots, my right leg started feeling heavy and my foot was developing a pins and needles sensation and I felt pressure underneath my ribcage and side. Both my ovaries were throbbing but my right one was notably worse. Never felt these sensations before ever.

Went to multiple doctors and ER twice. Got two thorough pelvic exams which didn't note any abnormalities. Got smear test which came back clean, urine tests were clean, swabs for infections were clean, STI tests were clean. I got given strong antibiotics which I THINK helped as my leg and rib started feeling better again after a while a lot of the pain subsided. Bleeding stopped too. But it still doesn't feel right. My CBC was normal but my WBC was 12.1 (I did develop a double ear infection with sore neck lymph nodes during this whole thing and a yeast infection so I think that has contributed to the level?? And I'm constantly stressed about this whole thing lol doctors didn't seem worried anyway)

There are speculations I've had an infection, PID I think? That has travelled to my ovaries. They are only now sending me for a scan after a month of begging for one. They wanted to rule out other stuff I guess first and due to my age I've not really been taken seriously. I have it on the 31st of August and don't feel good about it to be honest.

Some facts, I am 27 and have been on the Nexplanon implant for around 7 years probably. I've always had irregular periods but wrote it down to the implant and suffering from severe anxiety. I feel like ive screwed myself over from not getting the periods checked out before. Also no family history of breast or ovarian cancer, but my brother had testicular, grandfather had bowel (he did drink a lot) , grandmother had lung (did smoke a lot) and my mom has pre cancerous polyps in her bowel so I think cancer is pretty strong in the family anyway? Told doctor this and he said even then the chances are still small.

I started a period again which has been really heavy so I'm panicking bad now. I'm just associating every little pain I have to this now. My ears and neck lymph nodes still hurt occasionally and I know i should think logically since I had them checked and told I have eczema in them but why would they hurt for around a month now? I guess that can happen when you've had a bad infection? My ovaries have been feeling extra sensitive with this period too, especially the right one. I know i dont have long left to wait for the scans but it's killing me. I am convinced this is something bad. Losing my mind