Thread: Bleeding Piles

Bleeding Piles

This is grim and gross as a warning

I've suffered with piles since before I had my child but they definitely got worse after, and that was 4 years ago. They occasionally flare once every few months. I'm almost certain one burst as I felt a sharp twinge in anus and blood since, and week before I felt the biggest hemorrhoid protruding.

I am trying to be logical here but of course a part of my anxiety worries what if.

However, is it typical for a burst hemorrhoid to bleed upon wiping 24 hours later? It was dripping in toilet to start with, that's eased but now if I dab with loo roll it's still pink/red speck. I looked at my butt hole (glorious) yesterday and it was very red. I'm using anusol and had salt baths. When should I worry?

My anxious mind is telling me it's advance secondary bowel cancer and my time is up. My logical side knows I have the biggest hemorrhoids in the world.

Re: Bleeding Piles

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information