So I have had a skin change on my penis now for a while. Honestly didn't think anything of it due to me having balanitis before and it not hurting like it did back then. No swollenness in foreskin or anything. Just a red, almost like irritated part on my glans. No itch, no nothing just pretty much a red patch or so. Yesterday I noticed 2 bumps on my foreskin and swollenness around the pee hole. The swollenness is maybe a bit more chill today but it itches and it hurts a bit when I pee. It has also felt wet today and I could see something wet on the glans and foreskin. Didn't smell bad. Have definitely smelt worse with the balanitis.

I have had the red irritated part for months now but not done anything about it.

Yesterday I went into full anxiety and panic mode and couldn't let go. Googled ofcourse and cancer came up. I have, as I said, had balanitis a few times. I am uncut/uncircumcised. Today I haven't felt any sexual urge at all like I did yesterday when I did the deeds, twice I believe.

I have not had any sexual interactions since December 2021. Just me and my right hand.

I guess what I am looking for is reassurance. I plan on trying to get a doctor's appointment ASAP tomorrow or this week, or maybe even next week.

Hope you all have a good rest of your evening!