Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Constant Testicle Ache

Re: Constant Testicle Ache

Hi Whizz

I'll give anything a go, I mean its only my right testicle but who knows!

As for how I'm getting on - I realise this ship has probably long since sailed and no one remembers this thread but I'm still in discomfort.

I did another dose of antibiotics for 1 month which did nothing - I don't want any more its pointless. This got me to the end of November. Since then I would say its not got better, more that It was liveable providing I wanted to live life like a monk and not touch anything down there.

I've attempted to not live like a monk recently and I've made it worse, I'm in quite a lot of discomfort right now. I kept my NHS appointment with the same Urologist which I found laughable because it wasnt till January, I'm not going to need that its months away! Looks like I need it after all!

This is bloody annoying, I end up in a relationship for the first time in "a very long time" and anything down there is very much off limits!

Also check out this, it could well be worth asking your consultant when you see them.

https://www.vistaurology.com/experti...(ucpps)-in-men

Did you try the pelvic stretches?

Admittedly I started to try them, then work got in the way..then I got lazy and then i just plain forgot. So I don't feel like I gave them a fair go.

So after seeing the same urologist this time on the NHS he doesn't seem so keen on antibiotics now I've basically been on them for 7 weeks in total with no fixes. He suggested either opening me up to try and move the testicle or opening me up to cut off the epididymis before telling me about all the potential side effects of that.

I said I'd read online about a nerve block injection and he got all excited saying yes we can try that. So now I'm awaiting an appointment for a spermatic cord nerve block Why cant I just have a standard little infection that clears up with a week of pills. If this doesn't work I'm going to have to go in for the operation and that fills me with even more dread than this injection is!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information