Thread: Stomach all over the god damn place again really getting me down is this ibs or what?

Stomach all over the god damn place again really getting me down is this ibs or what?

Ive gone back down again last night was scary been waking up in panic again last 3 days without getting way too tmi stomach is all over place and has been for nearly 2 months now. Weird thing is im going normally in the morning sometimes comstipated some not but then after ill go and do little bits throughout the day with wind and mucus farts at times

Its not loose or anything thats the weird thing its normal formed so now im wondering am i just crazy constipated and when will it end or is it my panic and stress causing the issue either way i cant relax. But again its not like this everyday yesterday went once and it was fine.

So last night about midnight time i had a sharp pain under navel and i think it was trapped wind because it came out but that terrified me then later in the night similar happened again but it stayed longer felt like a pulled muscle over my stomach lifting my right leg up and down made it hurt a bit or at least pulling sensation weird never had that with ibs.

Ive also developed this compulsion of if i feel wind straining to get it out because i remember reading on some appendicitis stuff ages ago that wind you cant release is a symptom same with the frequent going to toilet aswel which is what im stuck on at the moment and now im just basically sitting here antcipating and waiting for it to happen i thought last night was it starting i went so dizzy from panic i nearly fainted pins and needles and all sorts. I've also got that gerd type pain again back every now and then so I don't know if it's that that's setting of my stomach or the opposite the constipation stuff making the gerd feeling worse

Nothing is taking my mind off this tried allot of stuff driving, gaming nothing

Re: Stomach all over the god damn place again really getting me down is this ibs or w

Sound like IBS if you think you have appendicits, what you can do is stand up straight on the floor and lift your heels and then bring them down if you double over in pain, get to the ER, if you are in so much pain with walking that you are doubled over get to the ER and you can still pass gas and go to the bathroom during appendix attack.

Thread Information