Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Vaccination side effects

Re: Vaccination side effects

They haven’t released cause of death, so how you (or anyone) could make that leap is wild. Also, people think of bodybuilders as extremely healthy; I’ve known a few and their eating and exercise habits are incredibly hard on their bodies. Two that I knew ended up with bad eating disorders.

Scientists know covid is harmful so, I’ll take my chances with the vaccine vs covid complications. If you don’t want to, fine. That’s up to you. But these false equivalencies were the FIRST thing my psychiatrist had me do away with to battle my health anxiety, so they are not helpful here.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    Bodybuilding icon Doug Brignole:

“Those of you who think the vaccine kills people can use me as a test. If I die, you were right. If I don’t die, and have no ill effects, you were wrong, and should admit it (at least to yourselves). Better yet, you should admit that you were misled, and tell the world who misled you, so other people can benefit by avoiding those fearmongers.”
    This is indeed a quote from this guy, but a quote from waaaaaaaaaay back April 4th 2021 to be exact, 568 days ago.... 1 year, 6 months and 20 days ago.

I maybe took a paracetamol tablet 1 year, 6 months and 20 days ago, if I die please tell everybody that that exact paracetamol tablet was the cause of my death....

Do you not see how ridiculous that sounds??

Using that quote makes a completely invalid point....

if he died at the age of 99 people would still be saying it was because of the vaccine because he made that throw away comment..

Your quote is about a body builder who you would perceive as otherwise healthy but it is a 'sport' which you just have to google reputable sources which say that

"lifting more than half your body weight can put you at risk for sudden death"

"lifting can trigger strokes and aneurysms, and perhaps even cause a highly fatal arterial disease called dissection"

"Heavy squats and deadlifts can compress the vertebral column and thus compress the intervertebral discs"

"weightlifting puts a tremendous amount of stress on your joints, tendons, and ligaments. As a result, many bodybuilders have tendinitis, back pains, shoulder pains, and other forms of joint problems."

There are many many more quotes I could add about it...

So when reading Noivous' quote, please ask yourself if that is actually viable and likely that something that happened 1 year, 6 months and 20 days ago caused a 'sudden death' or if a choice of lifestyle where there are many dangers if pushed to the extreme or even just 'natural causes' was the actual cause of the poor mans passing.

Noivous, please actually research your quotes, don't just use them for the shock value when there is so much more behind them
    Last edited by venusbluejeans; 24-10-22 at 17:19.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Quote Originally Posted by venusbluejeans View Post

This is indeed a quote from this guy, but a quote from waaaaaaaaaay back April 4th 2021 to be exact, 568 days ago.... 1 year, 6 months and 20 days ago.

I maybe took a paracetamol tablet 1 year, 6 months and 20 days ago, if I die please tell everybody that that exact paracetamol tablet was the cause of my death....

Do you not see how ridiculous that sounds??

Using that quote makes a completely invalid point....

if he died at the age of 99 people would still be saying it was because of the vaccine because he made that throw away comment..

Your quote is about a body builder who you would perceive as otherwise healthy but it is a 'sport' which you just have to google reputable sources which say that

"lifting more than half your body weight can put you at risk for sudden death"

"lifting can trigger strokes and aneurysms, and perhaps even cause a highly fatal arterial disease called dissection"

"Heavy squats and deadlifts can compress the vertebral column and thus compress the intervertebral discs"

"weightlifting puts a tremendous amount of stress on your joints, tendons, and ligaments. As a result, many bodybuilders have tendinitis, back pains, shoulder pains, and other forms of joint problems."

There are many many more quotes I could add about it...

So when reading Noivous' quote, please ask yourself if that is actually viable and likely that something that happened 1 year, 6 months and 20 days ago caused a 'sudden death' or if a choice of lifestyle where there are many dangers if pushed to the extreme or even just 'natural causes' was the actual cause of the poor mans passing.

Noivous, please actually research your quotes, don't just use them for the shock value when there is so much more behind them

Yes, much water has already passed under the bridge since 4th April 2021, so not only does that post come across as a wind-up; it's also random musing over a seemingly random event from 1 year, 6 months and 20 days ago to ram blatant antivaxx propaganda down our throats!

I had my latest jab on Thursday 13th October and apart from the typical minor side effects, nothing untoward has happened to me between then and now, especially as I'm still here to tell the story.

To quote the proverbial 'It never did me any harm', nor did my first 3 jabs throughout 2021.
    Last edited by venusbluejeans; 24-10-22 at 17:20.

Compulsive bodybuilding behaviours can seriously damage your health.

I've read a memoir, Pulisa, although I can't remember the title. It was terrifying.

It's interesting, because if you go to an actual "strongman" competition (they have them here a lot at county or state fairs), the men who are lifting boulders and throwing tires do not look like the professional bodybuilders. They have muscle and are really strong, but are hefty in appearance. You have to do a lot of weightlifting to get that bodybuilder body, but you also have to do a lot of calorie restriction and dieting, which is really risky anyway but especially if you are putting your body through that level of exercise.

I just remember the first time I sought professional help for my health anxiety it was because I was taking accutane and ended up in a deep internet spiral of people claiming terrible things that had happened to them as a result of the medication. The first thing my psychiatrist told me was that correlation =/= causation and there was no way to tell if X caused Y or if A, B, or C caused Y, so reading sensationalist claims and stories was incredibly toxic and unhelpful.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information