Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaccination side effects

Vaccination side effects

On Tuesday I had my Covid booster in one arm, flu jab in other arm. Felt fine for next 2 days then wham, seriously upset stomach, rolling, bloated painful abdomen and loose stools. Still uncomfortable today (Saturday). I do suffer from a very sensitive bowel (possibly IBS), but never this bad. Just wondered if anyone else has had a delayed reaction like this to vaccination. Didn't happen last year when I had both together, but this is a different vaccine, the Moderna one that covers the Omicron strain.

Re: Vaccination side effects

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I had both together last year and felt pretty rough for about a week, it started probably the next day. I'm due to have both again next month and I'm seriously thinking of asking them to do just one and then have the other later (not sure if they will or which one to have first).

I reckon if there were widespread issues with side effects from these new vaccines being reported, it would no doubt had been well documented in the news already by now.

But no signs of that so far (touch wood).

Both my wife and I had had side effects from all the COVID vaccines as well as the Flu shot.. While not the most pleasant of times, it was resolved in a couple of days. Flu shot side effects were mild and lasted a day or so. The latest booster (Pfizer Omicron vax) was different for both of us. My wife got bloated and felt yuck for a few days and I had migraine type headache for a few days and felt pretty rough. All fine now

FMP
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 25-09-22 at 19:54.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I think we have the Moderna Omicron vax over here in the UK? I haven't had it yet as want to wait to see what people report..Am going to have the flu vaccine separately.

I had the Moderna Omicron booster on Thursday. I warned my boss I'd likely be out Friday as I've had side effects after every covid vaccine so far. And I was right - Thursday evening I started to feel kind of rough, I had a fever all day and night on Friday, but it broke Saturday morning and I started feeling better.

I'll get my flu vaccine in October; I usually feel a little icky after that one but no fever. I just have a dramatic immune system apparently.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I think we have the Moderna Omicron vax over here in the UK? I haven't had it yet as want to wait to see what people report..Am going to have the flu vaccine separately.
    I took my mother,93, to have her Moderna shot on Friday morning. No side effects at all. She didn’t have the flu jab at the same time but the covid one was no problem at all.

Ghost…Spillways

Was wondering is there anyone who hasn't had any of the vaccines who chose not to .

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I'm in the UK and it's the Moderna one they seem to be using for this latest booster, as it targets the Omicron variant as well as the original one.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information