Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For Pamplemousse...

Re: For Pamplemousse...

Isn't she awful the ..way...she..speaks...Quite apart from what..she..actually.... says...

As for Krazy Kwarteng..He's just arrogantly abysmal. The pair of them are a gift to Labour.

The Party Conference next week should be riveting TV..

She’s on with Laura Keunsburg (sp?) tomorrow morning. Normally I can’t stick her but I will say she takes politicians apart. Should be interesting viewing.

She was taken apart by several local radio stations.

Ghost…Spillways

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Isn't she awful the ..way...she..speaks...Quite apart from what..she..actually.... says...

As for Krazy Kwarteng..He's just arrogantly abysmal. The pair of them are a gift to Labour.

The Party Conference next week should be riveting TV..
    This'll be KamiKwasi Kwarteng, last seen laughing in Westminster Abbey during the Queen's Funeral and also rumoured to have had discussed Ugandan affairs with Truss in the past.

I don't know if you heard any of her BBC local radio interviews but she was comprehensively dismantled by them; according to James O'Brien some of her pauses were so long they ran the risk of triggering LBC's "emergency tape"...

They have been a gift to Labour in that since the "fiscal event" Labour's lead is such that the Conservatives would be driven into oblivion, with Labour having a majority of 346 in the Commons. We have, however, been here before.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Oh dear...I'm certainly slipping up with my birthday greetings!! At least I got the right month but apologies for missing the right day...

I hope your relatives are stable and on the mend although very worrying for you, obviously.

[...]

Sorry that you are low..Please use here if it helps in any small way?
    Thanks, P - and BTW, you do a lot of good here, please don't think otherwise.

One physical matter increasingly troubling me will need me to seek medical advice when the local practice IT system finally works - and I am receiving CBT yet again. In the meantime I'll keep myself to myself, so to speak; I should have gone somewhere today I was previously really looking forward to, but tiredness from yesterday's 13 hour shift and my mood dictated otherwise - I nearly burst into tears when I got out of the car at home. Maybe next year, if (a) I am still here and (b) the event is held in the same place. Tomorrow I should really go to my Godson's 5th birthday party but I think I shall make my excuses and stay at home - I really don't want to get Covid from a bunch of schoolkids as I have my jab lined up for Friday. I can always drop his present and card off on Monday evening, it's not his birthday until Tuesday anyway. After all, I have no work for a couple of weeks at least. If I can find the pennies, I can at least get some work done on the car before winter.

One relative has returned from hospital after a procedure: the delirium induced by the general anaesthetic has now cleared but she is getting much more forgetful whilst the other is receiving treatment for a stroke and was about to have a blood clot removed from a lung - until he contracted Covid in hospital, poor soul. I think he's stable.

Sleepy time now - even though I didn't get up till one this afternoon.

Night all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    This'll be KamiKwasi Kwarteng, last seen laughing in Westminster Abbey during the Queen's Funeral and also rumoured to have had discussed Ugandan affairs with Truss in the past.

I don't know if you heard any of her BBC local radio interviews but she was comprehensively dismantled by them; according to James O'Brien some of her pauses were so long they ran the risk of triggering LBC's "emergency tape"...

They have been a gift to Labour in that since the "fiscal event" Labour's lead is such that the Conservatives would be driven into oblivion, with Labour having a majority of 346 in the Commons. We have, however, been here before.
    I love James O'Brien..Kwarteng's associations with those making money out of this mess have been exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post

I heard them PM. They were a complete embarrassment. The pauses were indeed so long I did begin to wonder if she’d fell asleep.

Ghost…Spillways

OOH Darksky, I love your new avatar, v v moody.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information