Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sinuses

Re: Sinuses

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    Mine varies side to side as well.
    I also get blocked ears.
    I have to wear loose glasses and even a hat can set off head pain if its too tight.
    Weirdly (or maybe not) only my left ear gets blocked.

I'm with you on the hats and things, Carn. (They always give me headaches)

Well my nose was streaming like a tap yesterday. (how can so much come out of a nose, lol). Woke up at 3am coughing from post nasal drip from laying on my left hand side and this morning I'm stuffed up again.
    It's mainly my left ear as well nora.

Well my nose was streaming like a tap yesterday. (how can so much come out of a nose, lol). Woke up at 3am coughing from post nasal drip from laying on my left hand side and this morning I'm stuffed up again.
    It's mainly my left ear as well nora.
    Urgh. post-nasal drip, it does my head in!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
    Urgh. post-nasal drip, it does my head in!!!
    If there's one thing that gets right up my nose...

Whenever I have a cold one nostril is always the worst. Can't remember which, left sounds likely, but since my dad has just brought a cold into the house and very kindly shared it with me, I'll let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry;2056874

Whenever I have a cold one nostril is always the worst. Can't remember which, left sounds likely, but since my dad has just brought a cold into the house and very kindly shared it with me, I'll let you know. [IMG
    https://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/rtfm/t2421.gif[/IMG]
    I'm blaming GT (Grumpy Teen) for mine. He's a walking germ at the mo...

Had to cave and put the heating on. (This is after lecturing Mr Batty about not putting it on until there are icicles on the inside of the windows)

He moaned that he was cold in his t shirt so we braved the shops on Saturday to get him a dressing gown...

Like a dick, I let him choose his own while I stood outside with my ear buds in. (He came prancing out with a Darth Vadar one, two sizes too small)

That said, he has been threatening to get a silk one with a dragon on the back sooooo, small mercies..

Lol nora, your o/h and mine sound like they've come out of the same cast. Mr C bought a silk dressing gown from a charity shop which was a bit on the feminine side and far too short and tight. He calls it his smoking jacket (he doesn't smoke). And only a few days we ago he managed to slip a pair of pink trousers into the wardrobe that was another purchase from the local charity shop. He got a big "OH NO!" from me and I reminded him about the post affect of the orange pair.

Heating went on in my household too.
    I'm Planning to make a casserole tomorrow so hopefully it will shift any nose blockages. Tissues on standby.

I'm definitely getting an image of Del Boy or maybe Ken Barlow

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    I'm definitely getting an image of Del Boy or maybe Ken Barlow
    Mr Batty is six foot tall and a big lad in general. He's ex-army, ex-rugby, - both eras which I missed being wife number three... Wives one and two got army uniform and sweaty rugby tackles; I get a two-sizes too small Darth Vader dressing gown which doesn't meet in the middle, and I'm regularly being flashed. (I think this may be deliberate)

Back on the sinuses issues, does anyone find it effect their eyes? For example, watery, itchy, sore, a bit blurry at times.

Back on the sinuses issues, does anyone find it effect their eyes? For example, watery, itchy, sore, a bit blurry at times.
    All the time. OTC drops really help.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information