Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Club

Covid Club

I've joined it. The test has two lines. I suppose it had to come. Listless, headache, achy and now no taste.

Re: Covid Club

I'm sorry, Fishman...You've done well to avoid it so far. The antibodies will be better than a booster though.

Oh no, your first time ?

I got my stripes in April. Just felt like a bad cold. Nothing too dramatic. Although with me, it did raise my anxiety a bit. Simply because we’d been on alert for it for so long and the wham..there it was.

I started to feel better quickly but it left me with a phlegmy throat for over a week after it had cleared off. Tested negative on Day 9, I’m sure I would have earlier but I wanted to make sure I got that negative result.

Where do you think you caught it? Although in reality it could have anywhere. My youngest bought it back from Leeds with him and decided to share. I know you’ll already have thought of this but avoid your father. Let’s hope there’s no calamities until you test negative.

Ghost…Spillways

oo er my post count says 2,666. Best get rid of that.

Its ok Pulisa and yes its a booster isn't it. Mrs F has been sleeping so much lately and I suggested a test but she wouldn't. I'm hoping she's had it.
    I've just thought, I was at the eye clinic yesterday. I do hope I didn't pass it on there.

Oh heck, hope it stays a relatively short time. Rest, drink plenty and take paracetamol.

Just had a long phone call from my sister. She caught covid on her holiday in Turkey.

Thanks Darksky. My Dad has already been ill, though with what we don't know as he wasn't tested. I could have caught it anywhere as you say. Tbh if this is as bad as it gets, it's a pretty mild illness now. Though not necessarily for vulnerable groups. This lack of taste is weird though, my porridge tasted of nothing.

Thank you Catkins!!

Your brother will be in the firing line after giving you a lift yesterday. These things happen and you weren't to know.

Fishman, porridge always tastes of nothing…except wallpaper paste. You can tell I hate it.

Ghost…Spillways

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Your brother will be in the firing line after giving you a lift yesterday. These things happen and you weren't to know.
    We have a WhatsApp group to discuss Dad and his needs. So the whole family gets the heads up. My brother will get tested, he and his wife had it earlier this year.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information