Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Club

Re: Covid Club

Oh sorry it finally made its way round to you! I’m sure it’ll be very mild and that you’ll be feeling better in no time. It left me very tired for about a week after, so it might be your cue to rest a bit.

We are here throughout for you x

Quote Originally Posted by Darksky View Post
    Fishman, porridge always tastes of nothing…except wallpaper paste. You can tell I hate it.
    Porridge is the food of the Gods. Oats are a whole grain, what's not to like?

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    Oh sorry it finally made its way round to you! I’m sure it’ll be very mild and that you’ll be feeling better in no time. It left me very tired for about a week after, so it might be your cue to rest a bit.

We are here throughout for you x
    Aw thank you Scass, you're very kind. I've just heard my Dad's lady friend has tested positive too. She was at Dad's just a few days ago. I honestly think he brought it home with him from hospital.

I'm sure he did...My son's going into hospital soon..Am glad he's had his booster.

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    Porridge is the food of the Gods. Oats are a whole grain, what's not to like?
    The Polyfilla Effect..?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    The Polyfilla Effect..?
    Yeah, pollyfilla, wallpaper paste, it’s all grot.

Ghost…Spillways

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    I've joined it. The test has two lines. I suppose it had to come. Listless, headache, achy and now no taste.
    Did you pick the right test up? You don't pee on a Covid test. It could be congratulations

I hope all you get is a mild case and that your dad and Mrs fishman are well protected by all their jabs. I think we know you will be worrying about them a lot more but remember all the cases where it hasn't passed on to other members in the same household despite close contact.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksky View Post
    Yeah, pollyfilla, wallpaper paste, it’s all grot.
    Why you...I'll have you know Darksky that porridge represents the finest of Scottish cuisine. You have to make it with milk and it needs to be sloppy.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    I hope all you get is a mild case and that your dad and Mrs fishman are well protected by all their jabs. I think we know you will be worrying about them a lot more but remember all the cases where it hasn't passed on to other members in the same household despite close contact.
    Thanks Terry. I think its become just another upper respiratory infection now, with a few add-ons like the loss of taste etc.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information