Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: :(

Re: :(

Loving the update on Constantine, FMP!

Update on our fur baby (now 5 months old) is that she doesn't like going for walkies.

I have read this about Whippets but I dared to dream of taking her for long walks and afternoon tea at canal-side cafes..

As it is, Girl only has to see her coat come out and she throws herself into her crate, (not even joking) and I have a feeling she's actually trying to work out how to lock herself in?

Also, I have discovered the problem with a socially challenged lunatic choosing a whippet puppy. Everybody wants to stroke her and do the talky thing. Ear buds? No chance! I've had a bloke stop his van and get out to speak to me about her, which was a bit unnerving truth be told. I am a bit worried that someone might try to nick her, but I reckon they'd soon bring her back once they realise she's bone idle and is not remotely interested in anybody who doesn't have an electric blanket for her to toast herself on..

In other news, she's no longer car-sick and is completely house trained!

Re: :(

Couldn't resist The kids playing. This is a game Tasha plays with her little brother offering her tail as a toy. They've been doing this a lot the last month. I love how happy she is doing it too

https://youtube.com/shorts/EuwuwwNhDJU

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread Information