Thread: VT worry.

VT worry.

About 6 or so times, over the course of 5 to 6 years I've had this weird symptom where I'd be sitting or laying down and get this surge of adrenaline in my heart. It would feel like my heart would sink And i would get this hard beat and it would start beating very hard and fast while also feeling like it was fluttering. Kinda like it was skipping. It would go on for about 2 seconds but sometimes lasted 12 to 17 seconds. I would also feel it in my throat. I'd get lightheaded and dizzy and have weak arms and legs. (Not sure if all of that was anxiety) The heart racing would start suddenly and go back to normal suddenly. I've had multiple 24 and 48 hour holter monitors for my pvcs and have had three echocardiograms which my cardiologist said were normal. I have severe anxiety and health anxiety so I've been so on edge not knowing whether this is going to randomly kill me. I heard it could be NSVT or VT. , but my new cardiologist just looked at my chart and said I had wolff parkinson white syndrome and supraventricular tachycardia which were cleared with an ablation procedure. So I'm not sure if the SVT is back or if it's VT which I heard can unalive you if it lasts longer than 30 seconds. Surely It could last longer?? How would I get to the hospital if it doesn't go back to normal rhythm?? I wouldn't be able to get to the hospital in that time. I'm just so alone and feel so terrible. I don't know if this is a heart rhythm issue or if it's panic attacks. Or if it's SVT. my biggest fear is if it's VT. 😭😭 any help and reassurance is highly appreciated

Re: VT worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark8800 View Post
    can unalive you
    What in tarnation?

Thread Information