Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Strep A vs Covid

Re: Strep A vs Covid

Thank you both...It's a wonderful excuse to miss out on the supermarket mayhem!

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Thank you both...It's a wonderful excuse to miss out on the supermarket mayhem!
    And also spare you the agony of having to hear the same old Christmas songs blaring through the tannoy systems (unless you actually enjoy them of course) and all the other agonising sources of sensory overload!

Only just seen this. Pulisa, I hope you and your daughter get well soon.

I know she will kick herself big time but it will soon be over and I hope she can then see it's not always what she fears it will turn out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Only just seen this. Pulisa, I hope you and your daughter get well soon.

I know she will kick herself big time but it will soon be over and I hope she can then see it's not always what she fears it will turn out to be.

Absolutely. Especially as current Covid (for the vast majority) isn't the same big killer it was in 2020 and much of 2021.

Plus I'm confident this current spike, which also coincides with spikes in ordinary common colds, flu, etc, will likely start to blow over during the next couple of weeks, especially as the schools and many workplaces are currently shut for the Christmas break.

My dad agreed yesterday our new immune systems are basically trying to 'catch up' and 'correct' themselves right now following the chaotic events of the past 3 years, which is what both I and others have been suggesting all along.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information