Thread: Worried that I damaged a vein while shaving my banana

Worried that I damaged a vein while shaving my banana

Hi there, I got a girlfriend recently and have been shaving regularly, embarrassed to say I was shaving my pubes and I noticed a couple random stray hairs on the top bit of my penis, I think I went over a vein using my small precision trimmer with no guard, it didn’t hurt but did feel a enough vibration/zap to know I should maybe stop. I know veins are very delicate, I’m worried I damaged it from the inside or damaged it in any way?

there was no blood or anything but the veins look bigger now, can’t remember if it was always like that

Would I know if I cut a vein, artery or blood vessel?

Worried I won’t get as hard down there anymore,

Not sure if I trust my self with a razor now
    Last edited by JustBenn; 12-12-22 at 18:48.

Worried I nicked a vein whilst shaving my manhood

Hi there, I got a girlfriend recently and have been shaving regularly, embarrassed to say I was shaving my pubes and I noticed a couple random stray hairs on the top bit of my penis, I think I went over a vein using my small precision trimmer with no guard, it didn’t hurt but did feel a enough vibration/zap to know I should maybe stop. I know veins are very delicate, I’m worried I damaged it from the inside or damaged it in any way?

there was no blood or anything but the veins look bigger now, can’t remember if it was always like that

Worried I won’t get as hard down there anymore,

Last edited by JustBenn; 12-12-22 at 18:47.

Re: Worried that I damaged a vein while shaving my banana

Congratulations on the girlfriend JustBenn. I do hope you hit it off together.

With regard to your penis, is there any blood? Is there pain? If the answer is no I wouldn't worry too much, you'd be surprised how tough our genitals are. When you think they have to put up with a lot during sex. That said, if you still have any concerns then make an appt with your GP.

Re: Worried I nicked a vein whilst shaving my manhood

I would suspect that if you injured a vein you'd have a massive bruise by now like when you get a blood draw and they do a bad job and you get a big bruise from bleeding under the skin. I also suspect you're imagining that the veins look bigger because likely you've never actually assessed their size until now. My advice would be to not give it a second thought but maybe avoid shaving down there or, instead of using the precision trimmer go for a regular old razor that you can be more delicate with. And, really, your girlfriend probably doesn't even care either way!

Quote Originally Posted by JustBenn View Post
    Given the pounding penises go through in their lifetime, I'd argue that those veins are sturdier than you think!

Think about it; there would be some sign of skin injury, including blood. (The fact that there's nothing there strongly suggests that you've done no damage at all).

Worried I won’t get as hard down there anymore
    If you don't, it's probably because you've gone and shaved off ya fur in these freezing temperatures.

This is what I tell Mr Batty with my anxiety tremors. (I find it keeps him on his toes).

I was enjoying my blue vein cheese and crackers

Re: Worried that I damaged a vein while shaving my banana

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Lola

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Thread Information