Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi all,

Thought I'd post here, as really looking for a bit of a community these days. I've lurked in the past, and found this forum to be really supportive about all these issues that we face. I'm actually a medical professional (NOT a doctor however), so hoping to be able to help reassure some of the other members once I'm back on my feet!

I'm Kerry, 38, and I've had problems on and off with anxiety for some years now, and long term treatment with citalopram. Unfortunately in the last 6 months or so, it's really hit back. I'm doing all the things I'm supposed to be doing - counselling, mindfulness, medication - but there's a lot to manage at the moment. I've posted elsewhere that I've stopped my citalopram due to ECG changes, and a bit in limbo over whether I'm starting something else, and withdrawal is really tough going.

Anyway, it's good to meet everyone x

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya CP353 and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
    are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
    support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Welcome to No More Panic!

Thanks for the welcome x

Re: Hello

Hi I’m holly 32 and suffering real bad anxiety atm. I think it’s health anxiety bug with general anxiety. I worry about everything… I joined to meet people and talk to others that are going through it. I have a crappy support system and most days find my self crying.

Thread Information