Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The young lad is struggling a bit

Re: The young lad is struggling a bit

You could be right there actually, I didn't think about that. Our immune systems are weak and need to build up again.

Somewhat better this afternoon. Coughing fits have been less today. I hope tomorrow I feel better. Managing to play minecraft at the moment to keep myself occupied.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Sorry you’ve pulled a muscle too James. You should be better soon, just keep looking after yourself. My partner got breathless too but it’s the cough I think, I’m sure she’ll be ok soon.

Thanks Scass. I don't feel ill today, just got the annoying cough still. I think it's trying to get the phlem out.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

I had to take the other half down to the doctors. She's still suffering. Doctor said its a "lower chest infection". They gave her some antiibiotics. Walking down there has knocked it out of me I came back and was coughing my guts up. Other than that I feel fine.

☪️️

Hope the antibiotics kick in soon for her. Glad you’re feeling well enough to look after her.

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    Hope the antibiotics kick in soon for her. Glad you’re feeling well enough to look after her.
    Thank you. Is a lower chest infection the same thing as pneumonia? Mr. Google is confusing me. Her upper chest is fine.

☪️️

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    Thank you. Is a lower chest infection the same thing as pneumonia? Mr. Google is confusing me. Her upper chest is fine.
    A LRTI encompasses a lot of conditions, such as bronchitis and indeed pneumonia. It's more likely to be the former than the latter but I'm sure you'll be keeping a watchful eye on her.

To be honest I've took a downturn today. Can't stop this cough. I've tried cough medicine, soothers, halls, hot drinks, cold drinks, even tried to have a sip of brandy when the coughing attacks happen. Nothing working. chest is very sore and mucus again.

I need to also relax and rest I think. I've got a lot of stress on my head having to deal with everything at home while being ill myself. I started going dizzy in Asda so I'm not taking any risks at the minute. Relationships are tested today for sure.

☪️️

I am still having these coughing fits. The fits are worse in the morning and night. It's definitely improving, but very bloody slow. I think it's just leftover crap from the illness that is in my lower lungs.

We know many more people with this now :(

☪️️

Hi James Pleased your lad is ok.You should get some Immune Health tablets for you and the family also if you see a GP he/she can prescribe
    a puffer called Pulmicort it is manufactured by Astra Zeneca I have it for my nasty cough I also have Lung issues.
    There is a lot of nasty viruses around the globe.

Salaamtak James.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information