Thread: Mens issue/trapped wind?

Mens issue/trapped wind?

I have had a squeezing feeling in my testicles for a few days. When I go out I notice it less but when at home I focus on it. I notice a similar pattern to holding toilet in or any trapped wind can cause stomach pains or issues down below. I googled hypersensitivity with anxiety but not much info online on it. I had similar issues when I had focused on a pain I had it for many weeks or months. I think some of the aches are trapped wind but googling anything testicles comes up with surgery and all sorts but I don’t have other symptoms. I had a tight chest which also came and went but when I had that I couldn’t feel the testicles issue. If I forget it it goes away. Any tips on dealing with these anxieties?

Re: Mens issue/trapped wind?

So could it be anxiety, testicular torsion, cancer something else? I did a forum search and seeming testicular torsion would mean i wouldn’t be posting here as it’s painful.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Update no doctors appointments today but I got through to a nurse at 111 they asked lots of questions I can urinate fine no swelling or change of temperature maybe that will reassure me? They said I can GP back when they have appointments to make sure.

Anybody help? How long can these wind pains last? Often it feels like wind in my stomach or aches then it moves later in day to my testicle. When I wake up I usually feel fine

Thread Information