Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Still getting breathlessness a month after COVID and chest infection.

Re: Still getting breathlessness a month after COVID and chest infection.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Why not stop googling all the conspiracy theory stuff about jabs, James? I'm still alive after having had 4 jabs and am very glad I had them. It's not too late to have yours. Your decision though.
    I'm still alive after having none.

The word conspiracy is overused. It is generally used in a way to mock somebody as is stupid if they don't follow the line/narrative. You know full well I am not stupid. Any you know I don't blindly follow main steam media. I did 3 years at university (BSc Computer Science) that taught me how to research and validate sources. I'm well versed in reading journal papers and such like. A lot of people don't have that skill, it's not fair to mock me because I do.

I like you pulisa, I don't want to argue or fall out

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

I'm certainly not mocking you, James. I'm just challenging some of your researching when it doesn't help you. Particularly about developing Long Covid.

I certainly don't want an argument so I apologise if I have gone too far.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I'm certainly not mocking you, James. I'm just challenging some of your researching when it doesn't help you. Particularly about developing Long Covid.

I certainly don't want an argument so I apologise if I have gone too far.
    It's ok Pulisa. I really do like you and enjoy our discussions at times. I know you're only looking out for me. Yes, I do waste time on Google and I really need to stop that.

I've got a sticky on my monitor that says "no google, do something productive". So for that, thank you

My son is ill again. He's got a fever, headache, blocked nose, bloodshot eyes, and is in in bed feeling rough. I said he can come sit on the sofa and we'll play minecraft but he said he's tired and doesn't feel like it. That's unlike him. Poor kid.

I did a COVID test and it's negative. I'm concerned I'm going to catch something again and with the breathlessness still present it'll probably knock me about. The other half is still breathless but she's improving.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Here's the sticky lol

Attachment 5719

Even though it got a bit heated, good came from it. You're awesome Pulisa.

☪️️

Night sweats are gone, but at a cost. I've not taken my medications in 4 days. So it was the medications!

☪️️

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    Night sweats are gone, but at a cost. I've not taken my medications in 4 days. So it was the medications!
    Whatever the event, James, it sounds like you're now over the worst.

I also wouldn't rule out psychosomatic symptoms either, not just for you but anyone else on here. Also try to keep up the good work through not googling and doomscrolling.

Also keep remembering that there's still various other things that can play havoc with our health that often don't get a look in and that Covid isn't the 'be-all-and-end-all'.

Thanks Lenco The lad is still in a bad way today so he's in bed reading his revision books.

I did well with the Googling yesterday, no Google at all. Saying that I did sleep for most of the day (too many late nights).

Really not sure what to do about the medications now. I haven't taken them for 5 days and feel well. I've had really good sleeps the past couple of days.

☪️️

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    Thanks Lenco The lad is still in a bad way today so he's in bed reading his revision books.

I did well with the Googling yesterday, no Google at all. Saying that I did sleep for most of the day (too many late nights).

Really not sure what to do about the medications now. I haven't taken them for 5 days and feel well. I've had really good sleeps the past couple of days.
    Well done mate!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information