Hey guys, currently not doing so well.

A little background: For pretty much my entire life I have dealt with GI issues. Pain, blood, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, thin stools, cramping, the whole 9 yards. In Jan of 2021, I took a FIT test to make sure everything was fine, and it came back negative. This put my worries to rest for a while. This September I took another to see if anything changed, and to my horror it came back positive. I lost my shit and rushed to my doctor, who was not concerned at all. This again put my worries to rest for a while. In December, I then took two more, both positive. I decided to see a GI doctor out of my own volition. He seemed concerned, and scheduled a colonoscopy. This was about a month ago, and I've been a mess since. I have no weight loss and I'm not anemic, so those two things are in my favor, but I can't help but be convinced that I have colon cancer. I'm also only 22 so the chances are super low, I just have a terrible feeling about this whole thing. Anyway, I'm a student and have midterms this week, so my stress is through the roof. I might die of a heart attack before I even get my colonoscopy, haha. Has anyone had an experience like mine that turned out to be fine? Or does anyone have any strategies to not cry every night before the procedure?

Thanks all.