Thread: Hello I'm new here

Hello I'm new here

Hello....my name is Derryn...I live in Wales but am originally from Cornwall...I have been reading the forums for about 8 months and it has really helped me....I have OCD and anxiety...but mostly I have PVC's....I've had them checked out with a holter and echo and they are benign..I started on Propranolol in November 22 and it seemed to really help to start with ..I'm now on 10mg TDS...but the ectopics are worse than ever...all day every day...I work full time at home and they don't stop..I used to only get them when standing up ...so working was a relief from them ...but not now ..they don't stop..I'm medically trained but am worried the propranolol is actually making them worse now ..I called my GP about a month ago and he wanted to put me on Sertraline...I don't want it as its the ectopics making me anxious and I just want a break from then...I really can't cope with them anymore ...I probably don't have 10% so they won't do anything .. but please can anyone advice me what to do? Should I call the GP again for help or just suffer them...TIA

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya Derryn and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
    are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
    support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Hello I'm new here

Thank you for your reply 😊..I really appreciate it ..I will have a good look at all the articles on the pages ..I've been mostly reading about the skipped beats/palpitations...and I should also of said on my first post that I'm always here for anyone who needs to chat ...thank you again for the warm welcome ...Derryn

Thread Information