Thread: Diabetes???

Diabetes???

Hi, I’ve been feeling quite nauseous for the past week, but I am currently in an exam period so that could be feeding into it.

I somehow came to the conclusion that I have diabetes when trying to find out why I could be feeling sick.

I recently changed birth control pills from 0.3mg of estrogen to 0.2mg (I think that’s how it works? Nevertheless, it lowered my estrogen)

I’ve been craving sweet things ever since and have been SO thirsty. I am urinating quite often, very often after I’ve had a drink of water.

I am also feeling incredibly tired, like taking 2 hour naps a day - which is very unusual for me.

I read somewhere that reoccurring thrush is part of diabetes and I have recently been to the Gyno who told me I had thrush. I’ve had it for like 3 weeks now, but it is very stubborn and doesn’t want to leave :-(

I’m not overweight, at all, but I don’t have a scale either - so I’m not sure if I’ve lost any weight but I’m not very good at putting it on in the first place

I’m quite worried about this, please lend me some wisdom/reassurance.

Re: Diabetes???

It's easy to get a diabetes test done so get one done and then you can rule that out.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

How do you get one done? Just talk to your gp?

yeah just a blood test usually. We can even get them done at a pharmacy here in the UK

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Ok, thank you so much

Thread Information