Thread: Blood on toilet paper and one massive tonsil

Blood on toilet paper and one massive tonsil

For about as long as I can remember (well certainly years and years) when I go no2 and wipe there are always spots of bright red blood on the toilet paper. I went to docs a couple of times about this maybe about ten years ago now and they just said fissues and later a hemmorhoid. Lately I've started to worry about it again, but then I try to calm myself down thinking well surely if its been happening for donkeys years I'd be seriously ill by now if was cancer.... Has anyone else had spots of blood on toilet paper for years and years? I keep thinking maybe I'll be one of those ppl who just ignored an obvious issue, really hoping others have had this for years.....

I also have one massive tonsil that practically touches the middle of my throat and I think I posted about this maybe ten years ago or more too. Docs are always shocked by its size but never seem too worried, in my heart of hearts I think its gotten a bit bigger or def changed shape a little since ten years ago though was always huge. The other one is a normal size. Again though surely I'd be seriously ill by now.

I'm 39 so also not young enough anymore for the whole cancer is more unlikely.

I think because I have met the man of my dreams and he's younger than me and I feel like life is so perfect and I want to be with him forever, I think this has turned my thoughts to health and everything just feels too good to be true. We talk about spending forever together but I start thinking what if forever isn't very long and I'm one of those people getting married in a hospital bed.

Re: Blood on toilet paper and one massive tonsil

I think the smart move would be to see a doctor and ask to see an ENT also. It is comforting that it has been there for so long, but it is worth being checked out again.

Also, if you dont smoke or have HPV (strain 16 especially) you have a much smaller chance of any throat cancer. Also, 2/3 cases of head and neck cancer occur in people over 55 (from what I can remember).

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Thread Information