Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Want to know who you are talking to?

I am 23, married to kev, got 2 children a 5yr old boy and 5mth old boy.

I have suffered from panic, anxiety and agoraphobia for 4.5 years.

I live in staffordshire

My real name is christine

c.jackson

hello i am 42,single started getting getting panic attacks in summer 2003,was housebound for most of last year,before i got diagnosed with GAD,was helped by a nurse,now i still suffer a little but at least i can get out to shop and go for a few beers with friends,and recently starting to going to gigs again,my only sympton now is out of breath and minor chest pain
    i am from stockton,teesside

metal,rock, and hardcore music is my life!

Hi my name is Brandy

Iam 27 and am from United States

I suffer from

Anxiety - Panic - Health Anxiety

that is all I think but the panic attacks are the worst!

Brandy

I'm Amy, 24 and live in Bristol.
    I have had panic attacks for about 5 years now. The reason for the first one was due to suffering from shock after a close friend was killed in an accident when we were 18.

I was put on Ciprilmil, came off them once but had a relapse so went back on them. I have been fine whilst being on them - although found things hard I managed them.
    Am now off all meds and am finding it hard to do anything at all.

I have a full time job, live with a friend and have just started a new relationship. I have very supportive friends, boyfriend and parents but I still feel very alone most of the time as my head is always racing, thinking one step ahead all the time and I find it hard to explain this to other people.

My biggest fear is being "trapped". Travelling or doing anything without "back-up" is near on impossible.

Just saw this post now [Oops!]

I'm Sarah, I'm 24 and I'm American though live in Durham, England. I'm 5'3, blond with blue eyes. I suffer from panic attacks and general anxiety since July 2003. I was on meds for 13 months but am off now and trying to deal with this alone (with rescue remedy of course!!) I enjoy sports, reading, cinema, theatre, etc. I'm doing a PhD at the moment in modern History. Guess that's about it..

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Hi my names PIP'S,

I'm 31 I live in Exeter in Devon. I am married no children just a cat called Sparky!

I suffer with GAD Panic attacks and a health anxiety and mild depression at times. I have suffered for three years now. I was on med's for 6 months (seroxat) but now manage with just natural remedies. Although have Diazepam for emergency use although touch wood haven't taken it for 2.5 years.

As a person I am a born worrier, over sensitive, people pleaser and very pessismistic at times.

In general thanks to the support from this fab site and NO Panic. I am making a recovery. Most days I have a low level of anxiety about me and I can't seem to change that and i do still have BLIPS!

I try to accept and think POSITIVELY though (when I can) Ooops! as i do believe this is one of the most important things in aiding your road to recovery.

Well that's me really.

If anyone wants to chat please feel free to e-mail or PM me details under my profile [Yeah!]

Take care all,

Love PIP'S X X

hi...
    im rach... 37yr old single mum
    i have four children aged 19,17,15 and 10yrs (eldest at uni now)
    i live in a small town in north dorset
    i suffer from panic/anxiety and ocd.
    i was at my lowest when i found this site nearly a year ago now but thanks to all the help and advice and the great people on here i am finally finding me again!
    i am happy to chat with anyone ... i have msn (details on my profile)
    rach

hi all my name is leanne and im 23 yrs old,
    not really sure what i suffer from as i have signs of anxiety and bit of depression but have to go to doc yet to get it confirmed goin nxt wk (beginin 20/6/05) been to docs and she says i have depression and anxiety disorder (d+a.d)

i 'm a full time carer for my dad who has deppression and he has panic attacks as well as having to take tablets all the time

i was sexually abused as a child which set off me self harming myself then my mam died so i had to go in to foster care which i hated then my foster parent died just a year after my dad mam died which made me just want to get free from life alotgether.

i know people say it was not my fault but i dont really belive this as i have be told that i am a bad person all my life and that bad things happen to bad people at the moment i am going through counselling as i was raped last april so i guess i am just trying to hang on leanne

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information