Thread: Stomaches diarrhea almost everyday

Stomaches diarrhea almost everyday

I been for few months now having stomaches almost everyday today I woke with it hurting. I have a lot of diarrhea lose stools. The other day I had constipation which was causing pain in side and pelvic pain. I see bright blood when wipe sometimes and it hurts when trying to go. Today I saw blood on the poop in bowl. I try never to let that bother me cause I think it’s hemorrhoids but I’m worried it’s polyps or colon cancer. I noticed some my old posts about having stomach aches I see I’ve had these for nine years I think they are worse now but that makes me think it’s something bad or ibs. I hope it not ibs either cause it’s been very uncomfortable everyday having pain and going to bathroom all the time. I guess I want to know could this be ibs or something bad or is it anxiety

Re: Stomaches diarrhea almost everyday

go to gp and get them to do bloods etc. mine was down to ibs after numerous tests and im on a tablet for when i eat anything called creon, diarrhea not stpped but maybe once a fortnight or days when i forget the meds, hope this helps x

I had the flying axe handle for a week then constipated for a week, I now have a grape.
    It could be food related or anxiety.

Thanks for replies I’ve been to dr few months ago has blood test everything good I haven’t been for this prob though. Today I’m constipated which hurts. I think it has to be anxiety or something I’m eating but I still worry it the worst thing. I def have bad stomach aches diarrhea since few years ago but it’s worse now but I don’t want to make myself anxious thinking I’m dying. I don’t want to have to go to dr for this if it’s just anxiety.

Thread Information